Posted on June 20, 2014 at 4:51 AM
3. Vore / Cannibalism
4. Piercing / Bodymodification
5. Mask / Covered eyes / Covered mouth
8. Undead / Zombie
9. Skeleton / Bones
10. Cyborg / Mechanical
11. Conjoined bodies
18. Ball-jointed doll
21. Breath play
22. Torture devices
27. Extra limbs
28. Knives / Guns / Weapons
32. Scarring / Disfigurations
33. Beaten up / Bruising
MY TIME HAS COME, FRIENDS………
DESIGN PROMPT CHALLENGE #1
Alright, here we go, the first design prompt challenge! To begin, just choose one of these six swords. I suggest you reblog and state your decision, to discourage you from changing your mind after the reveal of the challenge.
Since the effect on each of these swords may be difficult to discern, I’m going to briefly describe each-
- Frozen Sword- This sword has shattered from extreme cold, and remains frosted.
- Rusted Sword- Exposure to water has caused the steel sword to rapidly rust.
- Corroded Sword- Some form of chemical or acid has caused the blade of his sword to melt away.
- Melted Sword- The steel of his sword has melted from exposure to extreme heat.
- Festering Sword- While this sword remains unscathed, it has become coated in something unspeakably vile.
- Gilded Sword- It’s difficult to say if this sword has been coated in gold or is becoming gold…
Tomorrow I will reveal the design challenge that is tied in to these swords. I really hope everyone will enjoy this challenge!
Oh, and I’ll be using the tag ‘design prompt challenge’ for these. :)
festering sounds like something id doPosted on March 25, 2014 at 7:41 AM
i aint afraida no ghostPosted on March 13, 2014 at 10:09 AM
stupid idiots with dumb eyebrowsPosted on March 4, 2014 at 10:39 AM
i have not drawn since the devonian era and then sai breaks
jesus is trying to tell me something